Friday, November 5, 2010

Its been a long time

Friday, November 5, 2010
Its been a long time i don't put any inside this blog.Now,in Deepavali moment,i hv enough space to get myself to blog.Hmm.There are lots of things happen after all this while.One, i managed to get  so-called "life" in SIRIM.Even its hard for me to get that tune.I just mixed around with few colleagues in SIRIM.This is a team  assumed as "sporty" because our gathering majorly happened because of 'playing badminton'.Now i felt so much excitement after a month working here.

There's so much say why people choose to stay in a company even not so much benefits can be earned compared to others.I believe its sometimes true.I prefer to stay in long time because I believe when u r a person with career,its a stability that u crave for.It is not money my major concern.I prefer to have good life with beloved people surrounding me.Others,side income i believe will come later.Money sometimes change people view on ours.This thing could bring urself higher or lower depending on how many u have inside ur account.But for me,money is not everything.Yourself was born to collect points as much as u could to confirm u r the member of syurga or not.To get point so-called 'pahala' u don't have to have money.It's just u to do so much good deeds and how far u r sincere with your AMAL.So don't put so much hunger on Money but u must focus on your Ibadah.Allah will grant you with happiness all the way you towards Him.

I am right now focus on my music.I love my life to be filled with music.Now i got three invitation from 3 bands around K.L. to be their vocalist.Im looking for a band that can suit me which i can click with them,in other word chemistry.I focus on to get myself expert in any instrument.Now I choose keyboard for my next instrument.So i will sign up to get into keyboard class probably in December.In 6 months time,I am expecting to be at least 50 percent progress.

I will also continue my hobby to compose more music.I just love music so much.Im a fan of mine.Why?I dunno.I focus on to have very good link with all musicians out there because my heart tend to bring me there.I wanna be professional musician.If Allah's will always with me , i want to produce more music in Islamic way.Like my fren say,its good to have a career that can mutual benefit both duniawi and syurgawi.It really captures my heart.Sigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;