Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hi..its me back in here!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Mmm..I dunno what to say at this point.Actually my mind still pointing at one thing clueless.It is about my participation in a battle of the band.Id been invited by Rudi to join him for this battle.Last Wednesday,myself drove to Jusco Bukit Tinggi.Rudy brought me to a playground nearby.Hmm.then we were practicing about 30 minutes time untill i could remember all the rhythm and the words.That moment was very convincing.I was about to sure myself would join him.Before he left,he said to me,we were going to have another practice hich is today!At this night , no news.Nothing.I can assume at this time possibility not to happen is closed to be truth.Fuhh.. my adrenaline level is dropping from maximum to zero,maybe under par.I can relate it with the case of Noi,our ex-bassist how he left our band with no sound.I think thats how Rudy will do this to me.

As i said earlier,I always believe to have band mates , chemistry plays a significant role to bring the team to certain level.Comitment,hardwork and willingness to sacrifice time and money are major key to success.If no chemistry,all the said-elements wont come no matter how hard i try.So i take a positive mindset,if Rudy doesn't suit me, he has a right to withdraw this comitment.If he doesnt feel comfort at our cooperation,it is better he take this early action.Myself a bit frust because I am comitted but at his side is none.So,i could say,no point i am waiting.

I am a people that beleive if we keep trying , no matter how hard it is,we will succeed.I just need to be patient so that maybe someday there will group of people will rise with me to strike that success.When?I donno.As long as i live,my interest in music wont die.It wont switch off.So just put effort with no regret and giving up, I ll be paid up soon.

So,i am planning with my next project with Kohoth band.I am doing this cause I beleive in someday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;