Monday, November 8, 2010

Today's work is considered done!

Monday, November 8, 2010
Im just finished my lab training at civil dept.Mmm..nothing much i gained.just looking around and witnessing myself all the machined used to perform civil testing.Hmm.I looked at all samples mostly concrete type.They tested toughness,flexibility,ease of crack and something like that.Today,my boss is not here.He has a trip to thailand to audit factory for mechanical product.So another boring day.Encik Hisyam as usual has gone to follow his friend as an observer to audit.

Myself find it so difficult to get an auditor to follow.Its because i dun have good cable and powerful link to book them when they go audit.I must follow them in order to qualify myself to be a provisional auditor.This permits myself to audit factory.For Cik Hisyam,it is no problem for him because he'd been here for 7 years.I must admit that he has a very good bonding with all personnel here in SIRIM.He just get senior auditor to follow on last minute search.For me, i need to put aside my shyness by approaching stranger to follow.Which one is easier?Of course En.Hisyam.My worry is i can't challenge him on his fast pace collecting 20 visits of audit session.I just can't challenge him.But ill try my best.But when training,i can't do anything.I dunno how long the lab will take.If it takes short period of time,it is still can't get the auditor to follow because they will go out early in the morning.By right,I must catch them earlier if not ill be left behind because thats the rule.I conclude here,if i got lab,theres no way i can follow them because of my availability is definitely unclear.

Today,i looked at few friends online inside facebook.Sometimes it is a fear to greet them.Human being is created with various interests.I still beleive strongly to have a friend it must align with your thought to share laugh,sadness and point of viewing on certain thing.Then ur conversation will be opened to much wider topics and ull find he is one of favourite person to talk to and seek for help.If it stucks and ends without nothing interesting,so you may consider him as your "light light " fren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;