Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Raining day in eidul adha

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Im not sure why it is hard for me to put some writing here . Im just lazy because when blogging it is better to put longer word to mean the sentence.For grammatical error,who the hell cares?!Put aside your shame and express yourself on whatever!

Ahaks!My thought is kept thinking about band.Sometimes,i feel powerless because to challenge myself to give the best during competing with another 60 bands!To move backward,it is kind of hard at this point when you are tied to obligation .Responsibility and hope are in your hands when everybody expect you to deliver the best!Hmm..I just pray for the best on 28 during our first performance on stage .Give me your STRENGTH!I promise im not let you down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;