Monday, December 6, 2010

Disease

Monday, December 6, 2010
I dunno how to relate this to myself.My birthday just passed by few days ago.I reached 27 at this stage.Hmm..i grew older and my thought as well.I can feel this body is getting seasoned.Extra illnesses came inside.I got terrible  back pain, asthma, migraine , tongue-seal (how to spell?).And i think i got batu karang!I dunno.I just can feel it.

To reverse the time,it is cannot.Your body keep telling that you are not feeling well everday.Im getting old.But my 'Amal' is still too young.Is it enough?Like lots of Muslims wish,are you the one confirmed to be inside the heaven?Clueless!In this century,am i good enough.Too many influences,distractions and negative things defined as common nowadays.

I pretend myself as a good servant to the creator but actually i am not.I try so hard not to let go my prayers.But it is hard for me.I am led myself towards that.When you grew older,you want to be good.Fulfil your life with all good deeds are must.Don't make yourself drown in th middle of nowhere.I am living right now for YOU.That is your destiny.You must comply.No big joke on that!

I was lucky when my parents sent me to boarding school called Madrasah.I learnt a lot pertaining Islamic knowledge that really giving me big impact on my personal thought.I am so wanting to have an Islamic way but my pratice doesn't potray.But it is always crossing my mind never stop.

It is a good stepping stone when you recognize who you are.It is simple but discipline and having very deep understanding will lead you towards Him.Him as your creator emphasized on true way of life.Everything written inside Al-Quran and Hadis.To be good,i start it out with intention and i will come to You gradually.I am afraid if rushing will not last.Im consistent with my thought to ensure align with the plan.

Thank you Allah for giving me chances to breathe your air and ALL i have right now.Please God,don't leave this human away from You.Tawakkal ku bersama-Mu. 

I am eating nasi lemak but my body just weakend by all that Food Composition!Too much FAT !I will try to avoid that later.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;