Monday, December 6, 2010

Daily life after doing the band project

Monday, December 6, 2010
I am distracted lately by a news that keep on broad-casted on national media.It is so down on me for few days.Definitely it will haunt for the rest of my life.I am loosing my passion towards everything like i will end my world in just fews minutes.I dunno why?

So,it is a coincidence when i was meant to be in Shah Alam.Then,my mind seldom prompt to think of Zaid, a friend that so long not being contacted due to miscommunication.

I decided to put it aside.I dun want to break silaturrahim just for stupid mistakes.I am just feeling too old and no good for me to create more enemies because i am human being hunger for connections.Connection that can bring me to another level as a person.

That lunch hour,i rode my motor direct to UITM kiosk where Zaid was sitting while waiting for customers to buy his grocery stocks.I approached and praised "Assalamualaikum" to initiate the conversation.That talk was good as usual.

When i was looking at him,feeling down began to wash away.I didn't know.Maybe i found myself similar to him.He portrait me so much.He was doing ok.I just wished him to always in a good health.Relief came across my mind.I could the sense of relaxation acrossed my head.

To get more the comfort feeling,we were planned to have a cinema therapy.We will watch Harry Potter.Wow!So many says,its a highly recommended movie to watch.So im going to witness myself.I think thats all for the moment.I need extra rest because this night im going to jam with them(line-up).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;