Thursday, April 21, 2011

Too much to tell

Thursday, April 21, 2011
I was in damn tired when i write this entry.Thinking too much on things happened around me influence myself to start to realize facts and realities of myself.

Born as silent person prevents people being warmed and closed to me.At first,i am somebody that really create great wall intended to protect the heart by being insulted of human lips.I was born this way and to protect myself through this undue attention,i create a fake presentation of mine.I'm not who i am whereby my happy and cute little feeling is covered by my own mask.

Allah knows well what i'm thinking.Just hope this passion is worth it and YOU crown us on all burdens on this shoulder must be carried until our last breathe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;