Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Too busy to update

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Limited, rushing, no time and the best wording is busy.That's how i assume myself stucked in a very hectic lifestyle lately.Auditor is my profession and now i begin to feel how busy my work is.Sometimes, i need to perform my tasks in parallel to effectively finish my job on time.

I feel just nice to have this job.It washes my worries away.I have no time to be sad.When put myself in office,my mind automatically get focused on many tasks delayed.No matter how fast i do my job,it won't be settle.Once 1 task completed,two will be added right away.

No matter how limited my time is,i still give my best to hang out with my best friends.Last week i was with them and now im back to kl to continue my routine life as an auditor.I just hope one day, ill be able to contribute a lot to my community especially towards Islam. 

I always hold this principe, my time having fun is over.I just want to do good deeds and never back to my past.I hope Allah will accept my change because i felt so tiny compared to people who really practice their Islamic way of life.My consistency is my struggle point now.I just want to improve over time.ALLAHUAKBAR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;