Friday, January 21, 2011

Saturday morning

Friday, January 21, 2011
Yesterday,Rudy called me to return my guitar cable.He said he was in Shah Alam awaiting with other band  to practice.I guessed this was his another project with other band instead of sticking to his own ,JUTA.I was that time in a big thought wondering myself too loyal to JUTA band while he was freely experimenting with others.Imagine if his project with others are meant to be well hit and triumph , i am sure that he will leave us indeed.Because from the way he is , his goal to be success in music industry.No matter what is coming , i am guaranteed he will no doubt to grab whatever chance in front of him.I must assume that everything could be possible to him.

So i am going to start my solo project.Without noticing him,i will make myself clear that i wont wait for him to do the progress of my music project.I believe that myself also capable to produce good music after few comparison towards my self-composed song and him.I rather to say that my songs are more likable even not appreciated by him.Even skill of guitar is clearly dominated by him,i believe CREATIVITY is still belonged to everybody.I also can give lots of golden ideas toward my solo project.I am so convinced after performing well on last Soundstage battle of the band.I'm going to initiate my solo project focusing not to deviate from Islamic way?How?Nasyid?Not so.Instill the commercial elements without breaking the Islamic rule.Is it possible?Im going to make it happen!Yes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;