Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lately

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I was so late to find tune.In new place,i try to all out to show my commitment.Now i feel so comfortable with life,colleagues,best friends,bosses and everybody.Audit taught about being talkative and zero silent.To get good life,challenge yourself in every seconds in moment.I dun see anything but now i see myself at front page of their life.

When i do stay here,my feeling is so happy.I'll be staying until my last breathe.I dun want to get trouble,to trouble and be trouble.Myself is responsible to make everybody happy without hunger for their   reply.I must stick to myself to be with Allah.I realized there is lots of excitements waiting for me if i am His good servant.

Ya Allah,I feel no lonely at all when fulfilling your  tasks as your servant.I am tiny but i want to be good and try to improve myself each seconds of my life.I want to be back at Your right lane.Please dont make myself forget you.I am so calm..tHANKs!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;